Friday, October 3, 2008

connection paragaraph

Kids becoming run awayz remind me of anohter book Chasing the Falconers. In the book the main characters become fugitives because the hybrids ( the kids that have became enhanced with wings) escaped the lab and are living on their own. In Chasing the Falconers the main characters are going from place to place looking for clues around the U.S. about their parents. They were convicted for treason and are put away for life. I understand how the Hybrids feel because I read the Falconer series.

4 comments:

Josh Humble said...

it sounds really interesting i can feel your connection. good job
Duce

D anator said...

I read that book to i would hate to be on the run as a kid and save your mom and dad too

☼X§Marvin§X☼ said...

that sounds like a very interesting book. How the 2 books alike?

J. Pingrey said...

I am a bit confused by your post. Is "Kids Becoming Run Awayz" the name of the book? Is "Chasing the Falconers" part of a series? I did like that you made a text-to-text and a text-to-self connection-n I would just like to read more!

About Me

I'm 5'5", I'm mixed, athletic and smart